94513 Shadow Lakes Real Estate homes for sale Brentwood CA

Shadow Lakes homes for sale Brentwood CA

Shadow Lakes

Shadow Lakes is regarded as one of the better neighborhoods in Brentwood CA 94513.  It’s geographically located close to schools, retail, hospital, access to the Freeway, golf courses and medical assistance (dental etc.). 

Within Shadow lakes are parks, a baseball and soccer field, basketball courts and of course the Shadow Lakes Golf Course and across the street you have Deer Ridge Golf Course.  And within a mile each way you have Roddy Ranch Golf Course and Brentwood Country Club. 

All the schools are just across Balfour Street too, within walking distance.  You have Heritage High School, Adams Middle School, Krey Elementary School.   

You have Walgreen's, Diggers, McDonald’s, Subway, Salons, ECC bank, Chevron and Arco gas stations and let’s not forget about Vic Steward restaurant.  Vic Steward restaurant is one of the better restaurants in Brentwood.

The main builders in Shadow Lakes were Hancock who built the first two phases, Brookfield, Lennar and Turnberry. There are homes that have views of the golf course which swings through most of Shadow Lakes.  A lot of homes have views of the golf course and Mt. Diablo State Park.  The price range of homes in Shadow Lakes is from $450,000 to the high $700,000's.

I've lived in Shadow Lakes since 1998 during the first phase of the subdivision and I've had the opportunity to watch it grow as well as Brentwood itself.    By the way Shadow Lakes originally was called Brentwood Lakes.  I've personally have enjoyed living here and I don’t plan on moving any time soon. 

If you’re looking for a good neighborhood in Brentwood.  Give me a call and find out if Shadow Lakes is a good fit for you.  Call today 925-516-1226  Dick Jones  

Heritage High School Heritage High School

Shadow Lakes Golf Course

Shadow Lakes Golf Course

Free Home Evaluation and Free Home Search Brentwood CA

Search 94513 Shadow Lakes Real Estate homes for sale Brentwood CA Homes for Sale

New Listings

Featured picture for the property 40846161
$637,750
BRENTWOOD, CA
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Stephanie Wagner
BHG Royal & Associates
EASTBAY
Featured picture for the property 40846102
$519,900
BRENTWOOD, CA
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of VALERIE WHITE
JDK & ASSOCIATES REALTY INC
EASTBAY
Featured picture for the property 40845562
$659,900
BRENTWOOD, CA
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Michael Vera
Michael Vera
EASTBAY
Featured picture for the property 40845550
$619,000
BRENTWOOD, CA
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of JODI MARFIA
SHARP REALTY
EASTBAY
Featured picture for the property 40845501
$445,000
BRENTWOOD, CA
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Hunter Miley
Total Property Solutions, Inc.
EASTBAY

EASTBAY
Bay East ©2018. CCAR ©2018. EBRD ©2018.

Based on information from the Bay East Association of REALTORS® All data, including all measurements and calculations of area, is obtained from various sources and has not been, and will not be, verified by broker or MLS. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information.

Today's Market Trends for 94513 Shadow Lakes Real Estate homes for sale Brentwood CA *

October

September

-0.07%

-0.06%

Chart Temporarily Unavailable

* All data pertains to single-family homes